At Greenvelope, we take the safety and security of our users’ data very seriously. If you believe you have found a security vulnerability on our website, please report it to us at: email@example.com so that we may work with you to evaluate and remedy the issue. Please provide all steps required to reproduce the issue discovered.
Please follow these guidelines when testing for vulnerabilities:
- Do not access or modify or attempt to access or modify data that does not belong to you.
- Avoid data deletion, unauthorized data access and causing service disruptions.
- Do not attempt to execute a denial of service (DoS) attack.
- Do not run any automated tools or bots against our servers without receiving prior authorization.
After receiving a security report we will:
- Perform our own risk assessment on the vulnerability reported.
- Reply to you in a timely manner and work with you to address all acknowledged issues.
- We do not offer cash compensation for security reports, but will publicly acknowledge your help on this website if you wish to be recognized.
Special thanks to:
Faizan Ahmed LinkedIn